Property Owners And Managers Have An Obligation To Keep Their Property Safe
If you have been injured because of the negligence of a property owner, The Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., is here to help. Serving clients throughout the Volusia and Flagler counties of Florida, Daytona Beach premises liability attorney Keith Warnock is committed to pursuing maximum compensation for any injuries and damages you have suffered.
From slip-and-fall accidents to all other types of premises liability cases, you can count on Mr. Warnock’s firm to hold negligent property owners accountable. The firm also provides aggressive representation if you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s careless or reckless actions.
More Information On Premises Liability:
- What Exactly Is Premises Liability?
- What Is A Premises Liability Case In Florida?
- Premises Liability Issues In The State Of Florida
- Premises Liability/Negligent Security in Florida
If you have been injured on someone else’s property, call 386-258-0049 for a free consultation.
Handling All Types Of Property Liability Cases In Florida
The Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., is available to handle a wide range of premises liability matters, including:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents: Whether you slipped on scattered produce in a grocery store or fell on wet stairs in an office building, you may have the right to compensation for your injuries.
- Trip-and-fall accidents: Trips can be caused by uneven sidewalks, misleveled elevators, unmarked holes near construction sites, unseen items piled in a department store and much more.
- Negligent security: Property owners have the responsibility to take proper precautions — such as installing video cameras or hiring security guards — to protect against parking lot muggings and other harm to customers.
- Fire safety code violations: If a property owner does not have working smoke detectors, fire doors or other required safety features, he or she may be liable for injuries.
- Other dangerous conditions: Other serious injuries can be caused by unfenced swimming pools, unprotected trampolines, poisonous substances on the property, dog bites and numerous other unsafe property conditions.
Decades Of Experience Helping The Injured
With 30 years of experience, lawyer Keith Warnock is available to answer your questions about what steps to take after an accident, how to best preserve any available evidence and how to maximize your chances of successfully recovering the money you deserve. He will walk you through every step of your personal injury case and make sure your needs are attended to promptly and effectively.
In addition, if your injury prevents you from coming to the Daytona Beach office, attorney Warnock will be happy to come to your hospital room, home or another location that is more convenient for you.
Contact A Slip-And-Fall Attorney Serving Palm Coast And Beyond
To schedule a free initial consultation, call the firm locally at 386-258-0049, or contact Mr. Warnock online. He welcomes the opportunity to discuss your specific legal issue. In addition, he handles all cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing until Mr. Warnock get results for you.