Slipping & Tripping Accidents Can Cause Serious Injuries
Both residential and commercial property owners are responsible for maintaining their premises in a safe manner. When they fail to do so and someone sustains an injury due to the owner's negligence, the injured individual may file a premises liability claim. Because recent tort reforms in Florida make it more difficult to prove certain slip and fall injury claims, it is a good idea to consult with a trial-tested Florida attorney who is experienced in premises liability law.
At the Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., Mr. Warnock is a Daytona Beach premises liability attorney who believes personal injury victims deserve full and fair compensation for their injuries. That is why he aggressively pursues maximum recovery for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other applicable damages.
Trip & Fall Lawyer Serving Palm Coast & All of Central Florida
From his office in Daytona Beach, slip and fall accident Attorney Keith Warnock represents individuals throughout central Florida, as well as out-of-state vacationers, in a wide variety of slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall cases.
Such slip and fall and trip and fall cases may involve:
- Slipping on wet steps
- Slipping on wet restroom floors
- Slipping on spilled food or drink in a restaurant or grocery store
- Slipping on loose rugs or carpeting
- Tripping on unstable stairs or ones without proper railings
- Tripping on stairs not built according to code
- Tripping over unseen merchandise piled in an aisle
- Tripping over the edge of an elevator that does not align with the floor