Daytona Beach Truck Accident Attorney
Trucking & Interstate Accidents
Were you injured in a trucking accident while driving on Interstate 95,
I-4, or elsewhere in central Florida? Are you suffering from serious injuries
that are resulting in lost wages and excessive medical bills? If so, seek
out quality legal representation from an experienced personal injury lawyer
who truly cares about helping you recover from your accident.
The Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., our Daytona Beach truck accident attorney has been providing personalized
legal services to clients throughout central Florida since 1988. Throughout
the years, he has earned a well-respected reputation within the legal
community. Having the respect and support of his peers and his clients
only strengthens his determination to help injury victims when they need it most.
More Information on Truck Accidents:
- What Are The Common Causes Of Commercial Truck Accidents?
If you have been injured in a truck accident, call
(386) 223-1651 for a free consultation.
Steps to Take After a Florida Semi-Truck Collision
After any 18-wheeler accident or another truck crash, the trucking company
will usually dispatch its own investigators or representatives to the
scene right away. The company’s goal is to gather as much evidence
as possible to protect itself and its driver from any lawsuits.
You can also take steps to protect your rights and preserve evidence that
promotes your claim. Here are a few steps that you and Attorney Warnock
can take to build a strong case:
- Take photos of the accident scene, the vehicles, any injuries, or any other evidence
- Get the driver’s name, commercial driver’s license number,
and insurance information
- Measure the length of any skid marks on the road
- Write down the names and numbers of any witnesses to the incident
- Write down the Department of Transportation (DOT) license number for both
the truck’s cab and trailer
- Request a copy of the police report
- Contact a lawyer as soon as possible to help you protect other evidence
such as the truck’s black box data
- Have a physician skilled in motor vehicle accidents examine you for hidden injuries