Recent News

We Can Help You Decide The Best Method Of Recovery

Every state requires drivers to have a minimum amount of car insurance in order to be on the road. But, some drivers risk ignoring these requirements, or their insurance doesn't cover enough. Unfortunately, this means that getting in an accident with an uninsured driver is always a possibility.

When you bring your case to The Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., in Daytona Beach, Florida, you gain the advantage of decades of experience in personal injury law. Trying to recover from an uninsured driver can be tricky; you may not even know who they are since they provide no information. We have the skills and drive to help.

What Is UM/UIM Insurance?

One way to handle an accident with an uninsured driver is through your own insurance company if you have uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage. Uninsured motorist coverage can help ensure that your property damage and injuries to you and your family are covered, even if the other driver has no insurance.

Underinsured motorist coverage deals with instances where the other driver has insurance, but not enough to properly compensate you following a serious accident. In that case, if you have UIM auto insurance, your own insurance can cover the difference.

Suing The Uninsured Driver

The other option in these situations is to sue the uninsured driver for damages. However, it is important to keep in mind that if they don't have insurance coverage, they likely do not have the personal assets to cover your damages.

By speaking to a lawyer, you can get a better idea of which option is better for your situation.

Speak To An Experienced Attorney About Your Case

If you have been in an auto accident where the other driver didn't have insurance, you need an experienced guide through the process. Attorney Warnock offers free consultations and handles personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there is no fee unless we recover compensation for you. Call (386) 223-1651 or send an email today to schedule a consultation.