Trusted Florida Lawyer Committed To Client Satisfaction
The Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., is dedicated to helping clients who are injured or disabled pursue full and fair compensation for their losses. In practice since 1988, Mr. Warnock has represented clients in a broad range of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury cases: Mr. Warnock represents clients who have been injured as a result of another person's negligence. He handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, slip-and-fall accidents, pedestrian and bicycle collisions, construction accidents and accidents that result in wrongful death.
- Workers' compensation claims: If you have been injured on the job, the firm can help you pursue the full and fair benefits you need. Mr. Warnock is board-certified in workers' compensation by the Florida Bar. This honor speaks of his knowledge of the law, vast litigation experience, high standing in the legal community and commitment to providing ethical representation.
- Social Security Disability claims: Mr. Warnock helps clients who are seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits effectively complete their initial applications and appeal denied claims.
Why Choose Attorney Keith Warnock?
If you have been injured, having an experienced attorney on your side can significantly increase your chances of success. Daytona Beach personal injury and workers' compensation attorney Keith Warnock will:
- Personally listen to your story
- Explain the law in easily understood language
- Provide an honest opinion regarding your situation
- Offer sound legal counsel and representation
Mr. Warnock is an experienced litigator who is not afraid to fight for his clients' rights in the courtroom. He prepares each case as though it will go to trial. This also gives him leverage at the negotiation table. If a fair settlement is not reached outside the courtroom, he is fully prepared to draw on his trial experience to aggressively pursue your interests in court.
Social Security Disability Lawyer For Ormond Beach And All Central Florida
Located in Daytona Beach, The Law Offices of Keith C. Warnock, P.A., represents individuals in communities throughout Volusia and Flagler counties. The firm also serves out-of-state clients who have been injured while on vacation here on the central coast of Florida.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call the firm locally at 386-675-1148 or toll free at 888-667-4130, or contact the firm online. Mr. Warnock welcomes the opportunity to discuss your specific legal issue. Off-site and after-hours appointments are available by request. In addition, the firm handles all cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing until Mr. Warnock gets results for you.